INNER GLOW PHILIPPINES

                                              


Inner Glow is a homegrown Filipino brand that aims to bring everyone together and be confident in their natural skin color by providing high-quality skin care products. We promote D.E.I ( Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion ) in our products to create a community of confident and empowered individuals.

                          2 OF MY PERSONAL FAVORITES FROM THEIR PRODUCTS


                           

GLOWING SERUM

I love this serum because this is very light and not too strong for my skin. It nourishes and hydrates my skin. This serum boosts collagen and anti-aging which I am so happy about because I'm in my 30's already, it's hard to find a skin care that really suits my sensitive skin. I'm thankful that Inner Glow has this serum that protects skin from free radicals, wrinkles, reduces fine lines, and future damage to maintain my youthful glow. 
       

BODY LOTION 

I am not really a fan of lotion but this one rehydrates and replenishes extra dry or rough spots on my skin. Makes my skin glow and shimmer. Deeply cleanses and detoxifies our skin to remove impurities. The glitter effect is what I love about this product. I'm confident that I'm protected when I'm in the sun. It has an SPF50. My skin looks better and smooth now. This is purely a great product in the market today whether you are Morena or not. Perfect protection especially for those who love traveling and outdoor activities.


                                    

   BEHIND THE INNER GLOW PH BRAND


IVY DONQUE 
( CEO of Morena Babes- INNER GLOW PH )

Growing up as a probinsyana, I was told not to stay outdoors a lot kay di na daw ko makita inig alas 6pm. 

There were times people compared me to my sister who has lighter skin. Because of that I lose confidence and started using whitening products. But I wasn’t happy about it. I’m an outdoor person. I love to see beautiful beaches, camping out, etc. so I stopped. I started looking for products without whitening but the Philippine market rarely has those. 

When I moved to the city to study and later to work, I met a lot of people both Filipinos and foreigners who complimented my complexion. I started to be confident. Some people would say, “I wish morena sad ko like you”. 




Last 2018, I met David. He’s a Latino from Florida. He made me realize that every skin color is beautiful. That my skin is beautiful. But there’s one problem- I’m having a hard time looking for a brand that can make your skin glowing while keeping your natural skin color. A brand that does not have whitening ingredients. So we decide to make one. That’s how INNER GLOW PH was born.
We call it Inner Glow because beauty glows from within. Our brand aims to provide high-quality skincare products for everyone of all colors. Inner Glow is not only for morena or Moreno but for ALL skin tones.



Visit their website for more :

BUY HERE: 


                                                             Follow for more updates:










Comments

Popular Posts