Bb.Gazini Ganados "HOMECOMING"



"HOMECOMING"

Our Gazini is home!

Another Cebuana made to the top from the battle of Beauty & Brains.
We are so happy to congratulate her personally.Now,that she's back in Cebu.
These photos were taken yesterday ( August 24,2019 ) at Sm Seaside Cube Wing for her Meet & Greet. People were so excited to see her including myself as I got the opportunity to be part of the media.I am happy to say that,Bb. Gazini ,Our Ms.Universe Philippines 2019 is so ready to bring home the crown as she will be representing Philippines for Ms.Universe 2019 on December.During the Meet & Greet she politely answered the questions from the crowd.She talked about her advocacy for the Elders which made me adore her even more.She gracefully give a sample of her multilingual capability of speaking as she said the tagalog word "nakakapagpabagabag" effortlessly. Beauty & Brains and a compassionate heart , Yes! That is Gazini! With or without crown ,she will always be remembered, not just for the pretty face but also for the kind heart that she has.

Now? if you asked me , will she bring home the crown?
Will it be a back to back win for the Philippines?


YES!

I am a Proud Cebuana and I am proud of Ms. Gazini!








"Laban"

Comments

Popular Posts